TERMS & CONDITIONS
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Senator Hotel that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in United States Dollars.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• The maximum number of guests per room is 2 adults. A 25$ fees applies should a rollaway extra bed be required. Please contact the hotel for more information.
• A full payment of room is required upon reservation, unless you are booking your stay months in advance upon which payment should be settled two weeks prior to check-in.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 1:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available.
• Late check-outs and early check-ins are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 8pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 8pm.
• In the event of cancellation or no-show, the full amount relative to your room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your account provided at the time of reservation.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance or cancellation of the reservation by the hotel.